Porch Wraps All Around
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around all four sides of this compact country design, interrupted only by the bay window in back that houses the breakfast nook. Both the master bedroom and the dining room have direct access to the porch.
- The living and dining rooms form an L-shape, with an archway delineating the two rooms. A fireplace serves as the focal point of the living room.
- The kitchen sports a walk-in pantry and a peninsula counter that separates it from the breakfast nook.
- In the master suite, you find a private bath with a linen closet. The second full bath serves the other bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- Related Plan: Get a rear deck in place of the full wraparound porch with house plan 88447SH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch