Porches and Decks
About This Plan
- A big front porch wraps around this Northwest ranch home plan, with more decks and porches in the rear.
- Almost all the main rooms have vaulted ceilings with skylights to brighten each space.
- The enormous country kitchen has a bay window by the sink and a large eating area.
- A home office with pocket doors separates the two family bedrooms, each with a private bathroom.
- The spacious master suite has both twin walk-in closets and a wall of linear closets.
- Step up to the big master bath soaking tub set in the corner under two windows.
- An oversized two car garage completes this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch