Porches and Decks Aplenty
About This Plan
- A vaulted screened porch is but one of your outdoor options in this Mountain vacation retreat.
- Use the grilling deck or large rear covered porch instead, if the mood suits you.
- Inside, a huge great room comprises your kitchen and living/dining area.
- The master suite resides on the first floor with two more bedrooms on the upper level.
- he finished lower level opens to the outside if your lot permits and gets you a bunk room and game area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 447 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"