Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Big covered porches front and back offer plenty of outdoor space in this log-sided Mountain home plan.
- The stone fireplace is the first thing you see when you walk in the door.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor with windows on three sides of the room.
- A spiral staircase takes you upstairs to a huge open loft space that is vaulted in two directions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,173 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 619 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"