Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Four columns adorn the wide front porch of this Louisiana Country French home plan .
- Inside the home, the dining room is open to the foyer and the large family room in front of you. This creates a great traffic flow.
- The family room has a large fireplace with built-ins on either side and double doors that open to the huge screened porch in back.
- A cathedral ceiling in the kitchen makes the room seem larger and opens to the family room.
- The fourth bedroom lies near the kitchen with access to a full bath. On the opposite side of the house you will find two other bedrooms that share a bath and the master with a 10' recessed ceiling and large windows that overlook the back of your property.
- In the master bath you will find his an her vanities with a separate shower and whirlpool or garden tub. The walk-in closet is accessed through the bath which leads to the laundry room.
- A separate built-in near the master hall keeps the computer out of the family room.
- Note the your outdoor kitchen with sink and prep area - great for the grill master of the family.
- Your 2-car garage has a large storage area that could be used as a shop or another room with some creative thinking.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 269 sq. ft.
- Storage: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 3"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick