Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Covered porches, front and back, are a fine preview to the livable nature of this Victorian home plan.
- Living areas are defined in a family room with a fireplace, formal living and dining rooms and a kitchen with a breakfast room.
- An ample laundry room and a garage with storage round out the first floor.
- Three second-floor bedrooms are joined by a study and two full baths.
- The master suite provides two closets, as well as a relaxing bath with a tile-rimmed whirlpool tub and a separate shower with a seat.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 7"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss