2 - 3
About This Plan
- This compact home plan offers open living space that is expanded by the two-story height of the living room with a fireplace.
- A free-standing angled island with an eating bar separates the kitchen from the living and dining rooms.
- Bonus space is provided in the loft that overlooks the living room. Optionally, a bath can be added to this area making this function as a third bedroom if needed.
- The master suite comprises a bedroom, walk-in closet and private bath. The other bedroom includes a built-in desk, handy for the student, and is close to the full bath in the hall.
- Outside, one covered porch wraps around three sides, while another is accessed from the kitchen and utility room in back.
- Related Plans: Gain two bedrooms upstairs with house plan 74015RD.
- Need an attached garage? See house plans 7404RD and 7422RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss