Porte Cochere Shelters
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A charming porte cochere shelters arrivals at this gabled home plan. You can continue back to the two-car garage, which connects to the house via a covered breezeway and a covered porch.
- The full bath on the first floor allows the front-facing room to be used as either a third bedroom or a study. In back, the family room with a fireplace rises for two stories and overlooks the backyard.
- Notice the recycling center in the breakfast room and the pantry closet in the kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes closets for him and her, a private bath and a 10' vaulted ceiling. Bedroom two enjoys a private bath.
- Bonus space over the porte cochere allows for future expansion, perhaps a study or a extra bedroom.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in two alternate elevations - 41042DB and 41043DB.
- See plan 40857DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.