Posh French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Even newly built, this French Country house plan looks like it has been around forever.
- This is truly a luxury home with upscale features like built-ins, a two-story grand room, a second floor balcony bridge and special ceiling treatments.
- The stunning curved staircase is the first thing that catches your eye as you enter the large foyer.
- From there you can head back to the sunken grand room with its big fireplace or step into the elegant formal dining room with its tray ceiling.
- Off to one side, the informal area forms one big room that combines kitchen, nook and gathering room.
- There's also a wet bar and a skylit screened porch for your family to enjoy.
- The grand master bedroom is on the first floor and has a bayed sitting area, a huge bathroom and two walk-in closets closed by pocket doors.
- There are two staircases to the upper floor that has four spacious bedroom suites and a sunken bonus room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"