Practical Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This lovely two-story home features a practical floor plan designed for comfort and family living. The large foyer invites all to stop and enjoy and offers plenty of space to display art and collectibles.
- Just off the foyer to the left is a formal living room which leads directly into a formal dining area. Off the dining room is the kitchen with island counter space great for preparing food for family and guests. The kitchen shares a nook area which creates a casual atmosphere. The nook adjoins the family room with a fireplace.
- The upstairs offers four bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom has a luxurious master bath and a walk-in closet.
- For family convenience the utility room is located on the second floor.
- Ceilings: main floor 9', second floor 8'.
- Foundation options: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss