Prairie Influenced Master Down Home Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- Traditional and prairie styles blend together to create an exterior faзade that makes this home plan look great.
- With formal living and dining rooms, and a den with French doors, this design mixes traditional style with modern living.
- The main living area of the home lies to the back where you'll find an open plan with full sight lines from the kitchen to the nook and great room. A wall of windows to allow for plenty of natural light and a fireplace flanked by built-ins makes this room comfortable and roomy at the same time.
- The master suite lies to the left of the home and includes his and hers walk-in closets, a Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- The remaining three bedrooms are on the second floor where two of them share a Jack and Jill bathroom, and the other has an on suite bathroom. Open views to the lower level add volume both upstairs and down.
- A 4-stall, side load garage completes the design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 89861AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,323 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,346 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath