3 - 4
About This Plan
- Columns flank the covered portico of this extraordinary home plan. Step through the double doors into an impressive gallery with a raised tray ceiling. The gallery passes an open dining room and a private den and leads to the voluminous great room, furnished with a corner fireplace.
- The large kitchen is a cook's dream, offering convenient access to both the great room and the dining room. The kitchen revolves around a large island with a cook top and a curved snack counter.
- A door in the breakfast nook leads to the deck, making cookouts easy.
- Also located on the main floor, the master suite epitomizes luxury. Enjoy the view from the master bedroom or the spa tub.
- A double sided fireplace bring warmth to both the bedroom and bath. A tray ceiling and French doors create a refined look.
- The home continues down a level to the daylight basement with two bedrooms boasting walk-in closets and direct access to the bathroom. The games room features a wet bar with doors leading out to the covered patio.
- The three-car garage completes this home with ample storage space and entry through the utility room furnished a sink, cabinets, counter space and a closet.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69271AM.
- For an alternate layout, see house plan 69272AM,
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,613 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- Storage: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 969 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot