Prairie-Style Home in Two Versions
About This Plan
- This home plan was inspired by the Prairie style of home that popped up at the turn of the century.
- Ten to twelve foot ceilings are found throughout the home, with an arched opening, a butler's pantry and built-in cabinets being just of few of the extra features you'll love.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and opens to the nook where a see-through fireplace gives you a peek at the spacious great room on the other side.
- The master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub, and an arched opening leading you inside.
- Just off the entry, the second bedroom is in the front of the house with access to the bath off the hallway.
- A three-stall side-load garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished lower level with a rec room, study, two bedrooms and two baths home plan 89754AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Deck: 125 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss