Prairie Style Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Gracious and welcoming, this Prairie style home plan has wonderful inside views due to the open floor plan.
- When you are cooking in the kitchen, you still get to interact with those in the great room and nook.
- The nearby sunroom has windows on three sides and a door to the side deck.
- Vaulted ceilings adorn the master suite and computer nook.
- Double sinks in the second floor hall bath will come in handy on busy mornings.
- The optional finished lower level has a wet bar, billiards room and family/game room with an extra bedroom and bath for visiting guests.
- This would also make a great in-law suite.
- The garage walls are 11'6" high.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,039 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss