Prairie Style Home with 3 Car Garage
About This Plan
- A low pitched roof with wide overhanging eaves emphasize this Prairie style home plan.
- Sheltered by the front porch, the entry opens to a two-story foyer flanked by a den and the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Built-ins on each side of the great room fireplace draw your eye in appreciation.
- The informal area in back has an open floor plan with sweeping views from kitchen to breakfast nook to the hearth room fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor with the deluxe master suite having its own cozy sitting room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 635 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"