Prairie Style Home With Hobby Room
About This Plan
- A huge hobby room in the rear of this magnificent Prairie style home can be adapted to whatever you need for your hobbie.
- Enjoy the sunshine in your vaulted sunroom with a fireplace.
- An open floor plan allows for lots of interaction with your family.
- Built-ins in the library give you desk space and help you neatly store your books or display a collection.
- The owner's suite sports a vaulted ceiling that makes the room seem even bigger.
- A separate sitting area makes a great spot ot curl up with a book.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss