Prairie Style House Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This prairie style house plan with an angled garage has as great open floor plan with great spaces for entertaining.
- The great room features an angled fireplace and built-ins and has an attractive bumpout. It is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a spacious island with seating and is situated between both formal and informal dining spaces. A walk-in pantry is a plus
- A private office is secluded behind french doors off the entry.
- All bedrooms are located upstairs, including the master suite with vaulted ceiling and great master bath. A loft area is a great place for doing homework or for use as an upstairs family room.
- Related Plan: Save money with this alternate smaller prairie style house plan 14396RK (2,896 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,149 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss