Our friends are building Architectural Designs House Plan 64455SC in Colorado! Ready when you are! Where do you want to build?
Browse over 30454 plans in over 37 styles
1. Cover Sheet- project statistics, including square footages, 3D images (typically), general notes and drawings sheet index.
2. Foundation/basement plan-showing room/wall layout, beams, posts and joist direction, and often electrical outlets, switches and light locations.
3. Main Level Plan-floor plan rooms and walls dimensioned, window and door sizes noted, plumbing, millwork locations and other general notes.
4. Upper Level Plan-(if needed)-same information as Main Level.
5. Roof Plan-layout with pitch markers, dimensions and notes.
6. Main Level Electrical Plan- electrical outlets, switches and light locations shown.
7. Upper Level Electrical Plan-(if needed) electrical outlets, switches and light locations shown.
8. Exterior Elevations-Elevations of the Front and Right side with notes, dimensions and material designations.
9. Exterior Elevations-Elevations of the Back and Left side with notes, dimensions and material designations.
10. Sections and details-One or more building sections to show vertical relationships and construction plate heights, details as needed.
11. Interior Elevations and Details-mostly millwork, fireplace and other items that need additional explanation, details as needed.
Are you sure you want to remove this plan from your favorites?
It will be removed from all of your collections.