Prairie Style House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This contemporary Prairie style house plan offers a huge open layout that unites the cooking, eating and living space under a vaulted ceiling.
- Designed for informal living, there is no formal dining room that is rarely used.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered porch and open deck.
- Transom windows brighten the great room and a walk-in pantry is an extra perk.
- Each of the two bedrooms are separated allowing for privacy.
- The giant walk-in closet in the master suite opens directly into the laundry room through pocket doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss