Prairie Style House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With its wide eaves and Prairie style good looks, this house plan gives you a comfortable home that is expandable.
- There's a wealth of amenities inside including special ceiling treatments, built-ins and a giant walk-through pantry.
- In the kitchen, a huge island with an unusual shape becomes the focal point.
- Glass on three sides of the eating area make this a delightful spot to dine in.
- The home comes with an open sun deck and two covered decks.
- The master bedroom and the guest bedroom are both on the right side of the home, with the master suite located in back.
- Need more space? You can finished off the lower level to gain an extra 1,815 square feet of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,305 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Deck: 717 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1671 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss