Prairie-Style Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Its low-pitched roof with deeply overhanging eaves and a front facade that emphasizes horizontal lines mark this as a prairie home plan. The interior is clearly contemporary and has four bathrooms!
- Double doors on the right open into a room that could be furnished as either a dining room or parlor. A pocket door at the rear slides open to access the kitchen and nook at the heart of the home.
- The great room in the home's center is in sync with the lifestyle preferences of contemporary families.
- Standing at the kitchen sink you are next to the nook and can look out across the long raised eating bar into a great room with a fireplace.
- Work surfaces are ample, appliances are built in, and a roomy pantry nestles into one corner. A door in the nook opens onto a rambling, partially covered patio.
- Bathrooms are plentiful. A small one is just inside the entry. The larger one to the right has a shower and is convenient to the guest suite, utility room and garage.
- More are in the bedroom wing, where two bedrooms share one, and the owners' suite has a private bathroom with two vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- The master suite also has its own direct patio access.