Prairie-Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Prairie style ranch home plan has an exterior that tastefully mixes stone and siding and the low-pitched rooflines reminiscent of the prairie school of design. It comes in four alternate exteriors giving you a wealth of aesthetic options to choose from.
- The foyer opens to the large living room with high ceilings and a fireplace, the perfect spot for family gatherings.
- There is a large kitchen with ample cupboard space, and a roomy dining area, which leads to the backyard.
- The spacious master bedroom with sweeping windows over looking the rear yard has a large walk-in closet. The private master bath amenities include a whirlpool tub, double vanity and a large corner shower. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath and each has large closets.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in four alternate elevations. See 8957AH and 89517AH (Traditional), 89518AH (Country) and 89519AH (European).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss