3 - 4
About This Plan
- Low slung eaves and a hip roof give this Northwest home plan its Prairie styling.
- Transom windows flood the casita with extra light.
- The casita has its own entry keeping it apart from the main house.
- One great big, open expanse lies inside so everyone can spend time together.
- Cozy up to the great room fireplace or head out to the rear covered deck to relax in the fresh air.
- The master suite has a door for easy access to the deck.
- Split bedrooms place the family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Truss