Prestigious Two-Story Home
About This Plan
- Traditional corner columns add prestige to this three-bedroom ranch home.
- The vaulted living room features a gas fireplace and a built-in media center.
- An open kitchen with a work island adjoins the dining room, which contains a large bay window and double French doors leading to the rear deck. An abundance of natural light from the skylights in the main hallways add dramatic effects.
- The master suite is appointed with His and Hers wall closets and a private bath. Family bedrooms share a full hall bath.
- The laundry room has space for a full-sized washer and dryer with cabinets overhead.
- The crawlspace option allows for a convenient homework space between the dining room and living room.
- Ceilings: 10'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,562 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss