Pretty as a Picture
About This Plan
- Elegant cascading gables, a steep hip roof and the use of mixed materials on the outside dominate this Traditional house plan.
- The big porch in back wraps around the family room and nook and there's even a bright and cheerful sunroom right off the foyer.
- The well-organized garage foyer has a bench for pulling off boots and shoes plus a handy coat closet.
- Two big double doors open the two-story family room up to the rear porch so you can be outside in an instant.
- A quiet sitting room is one of the perks of the master suite, plus a large bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor is spacious with private bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- An open rail balcony hall gives you views of the family room and foyer below.
- Optional bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 974 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 615 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick