Pretty as a Picture
About This Plan
- This neat and tidy Ranch home plan is pretty as a picture.
- A transom window in the great room sheds extra light.
- A bay window extends the dining area and sliding glasss doors open to the rear patio.
- Another bay window extends the vaulted master suite making it feel larger.
- The remaining two bedrooms face front and share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,177 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss