Pretty as a Picture
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and shutters plus stone accents all add up to a home that is pretty as a picture.
- Only 40' wide, the home would work well on a narrow lot.
- Separate formal living and dining rooms are both open to the hall, making them feel larger.
- In the rear of the home, an open floor plan combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and 2-story family room with it's big bay window and fireplace.
- One of the four bedrooms is on the main level while the others are up on the second floor.
- The master suite has added extras such as a tray ceiling, sitting area and vaulted master bathroom.
- An open rail in the hall overlooks the family room below and a second floor laundry room adds convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12