Privacy for All
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and arched windows upgrade the exterior of this Ranch home giving it a lovely presence in any neighborhood.
- Views of the huge living room can be seen as soon as you step in the foyer.
- Triple windows overlook the rear covered patio with its cozy fireplace.
- The kitchen and dining room are combined to form one large area.
- An elegant master suite lies in back with a tray ceiling and large walk-in closet.
- The remaining bedrooms are split apart so everyone has their privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick