Privacy Layout a Must-See
About This Plan
- Tray ceilings, custom columns and art niches are just some of the extras that make this home plan appealing.
- A formal dining room flanked by columns, lies just off the entry to your right while more columns beckon you to the great room directly ahead. Here a tray ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows give this room plenty of charm.
- The well-appointed kitchen includes an eat-in island and direct access to the nook.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and pampers with a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and dual sinks.
- The other bedroom is located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,058 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss