Private and Flexible Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The great room features a vaulted ceiling, dining area, entry foyer, corner fireplace and 9' wide sliding doors to rear patio.
- The kitchen, replete with snack bar, opens to the great room and bayed breakfast nook with patio access.
- A multi-purpose room has a laundry alcove and can easily be used as a hobby room or a small office.
- Secluded secondary bedrooms offer walk-in closets and share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Master suite is spacious and includes a private five-fixture bath and large walk-in closet.
- The fourth bedroom can be open to the master bedroom suite and utilized as a private study or nursery, adding further flexibility to this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss