Private Guest Quarters or In-law Suite
About This Plan
- With a large walk-in closet and off by itself, Bedroom 2 could easily be a comfortable in-law suite.
- This spacious French Country home plan has lots of room to spread out with both a keeping room and family room, each with its own fireplace.
- A convenient butler's pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen with a large walk-in pantry close by.
- The kitchen in this plan has a large island that adds counter space.
- Each bedroom features its own bath with two of the four bedrooms being upstairs.
- Also upstairs you will find a nice sitting area at the top of the staircase.
- The master bedroom and bath are large with a big walk-in closet.
- In the rear, you will find a spacious back porch to enjoy the evening breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 833 sq. ft.
- Storage: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick