Private Lanai and Open Spaces
About This Plan
- This beautiful, two-story classic Florida style house plan features five bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms, a two-car garage and a grand covered entrance with custom front door with an arched transom.
- This unique design includes a master suite with stepped ceilings a two walk-in closets and a regal master bath with an adjacent home office and powder room. Steps away you'll find the private lanai.
- A gourmet's delight kitchen with eating bar and pantry opens to a combination cafe and media room which adds to the luxury of this design.
- Entertain your guests in the formal dining room with stepped ceilings.
- The upstairs gives you a very livable space. Four bedrooms and a loft are arrayed around the open space to the main floor.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in several different layouts and exteriors. If you only need four bedrooms, see house plan 32025AA.
- Also see these closely-related designs: 32139AA, 32140AA, 32029AA and 32141AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss