Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- A covered front porch with decorative columns and shuttered windows lend country charm to this exciting house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings carry through the living, dining, and kitchen areas, highlighted with a plant ledge above the upper cabinets.
- The kitchen provides plenty of cabinets and counter space, along with a built-in microwave and pantry.
- The vaulted master suite has it all. A walk-in closet, corner spa tub, 5-foot shower, and double sinks.
- A main floor utility room offers convenience as well as a sink, and a second entry closet for the family.
- Two secondary bedrooms are located away from the master and share a spacious bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss