Private Master Suite
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- On the exterior of this popular traditional plan, a columned porch, two dormers and a large arched window within a gable offer lots of curb appeal. Note the front-facing full-length windows in the dining room and in bedrooms two and four.
- The entry opens to the formal dining room on one side. If desired, a door can be added on the other side of the entry to convert bedroom four to a study. Beyond the foyer are the open plan great room, the open kitchen and the bayed morning room with an abundance of windows. The morning room also features a useful pantry closet and direct access to the patio.
- The private master suite offers lots of privacy for its occupants. Notable in the master suite are the box-bay window overlooking the backyard and the master bath with its garden tub.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version of this house plan, see 3137D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.