Private Master Suite
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This compact farmhouse design features covered porches along both the front and back, expanding the living space. The split-bedroom floor plan nicely isolates the master suite from the rest of the house.
- In the public portion of the home, 10-foot ceilings open up the fireplaced great room, dining room and kitchen; a half-wall between the entry area and dining room divides these areas visually while maintaining openness. A peninsula snack bar between the kitchen and dining room serves a similar function.
- Tucked away behind the garage, the private master suite features a walk-in closet and a bathroom with twin sinks. On the other side of the house, the second full bath serves the secondary bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- The laundry-utility room is conveniently close to the kitchen.
- The front porch is 27' wide and 6' deep. The back porch is 35'8" wide and also 6' deep.
- Related Plan: Add dormers and bump out the kitchen with house plan 3414VL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick