Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- This home plan places the master suite off to one side for maximum adult privacy. In the master bedroom there is a large walk-in closet and a bath with separate shower and tub.
- On the other side of the house, the other full bath lies between the two family bedrooms, one with a window seat in its bay window.
- From the breakfast room, you can access the rear covered porch, ideal for outdoor meals. The formal dining room features columns, a tray ceiling and a window seat.
- A fireplace warms the great room, which also access the outdoors through gliding French doors.
- Upstairs, the bonus room awaits future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9'1' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space included.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick