Private Master Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The view from the covered front porch of this sprawling one-story home leads from the entry through the family room and onto the second covered porch in back.
- A corner fireplace and built-ins highlight the family room, which is open to both the dining room and the kitchen. In the kitchen, a long island counter can seat the entire family for informal meals. Both the dining room and the master bedroom open to the rear porch.
- Housed in its own wing, the master suite features a deluxe compartmented bath and an organized walk-in closet with a window. The master bath contains a whirlpool tub, a separate shower, a double vanity and a linen cabinet.
- On the opposite side of the house, two family bedrooms open to a cleverly designed shared bath.
- Ceiling heights vary from a standard 9-feet to a 10-foot ceiling in the entry, a cathedral ceiling in the bayed study, 12-foot ceilings in the family room and the rear porch, and a 9 to 10-foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Foundation: basement or slab.