Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- The view from the covered front porch of this sprawling one-story home leads from the entry through the family room and onto the second covered porch in back.
- A corner fireplace and built-ins highlight the family room, which is open to both the dining room and the kitchen. In the kitchen, a long island counter can seat the entire family for informal meals. Both the dining room and the master bedroom open to the rear porch.
- Housed in its own wing, the master suite features a deluxe compartmented bath and an organized walk-in closet with a window. The master bath contains a whirlpool tub, a separate shower, a double vanity and a linen cabinet.
- On the opposite side of the house, two family bedrooms open to a cleverly designed shared bath.
- Ceiling heights vary from a standard 9-feet to a 10-foot ceiling in the entry, a cathedral ceiling in the bayed study, 12-foot ceilings in the family room and the rear porch, and a 9 to 10-foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Foundation: basement or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick