Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Elegant brick siding with the accents of quoins and dentil moulding distinguish the exterior of this Georgian ranch. The split bedroom plan in the interior offers privacy for adults and other family members.
- The entrance foyer leads into the open and airy great room with a vaulted ceiling and huge fireplace, A formal dining room is situated between the foyer and gourmet kitchen that has an eating island extending into the breakfast area.
- All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets. The master suite includes a bathroom with his and her vanities, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Another special feature of this energy-efficient home is the large storage area off of the two-car garage.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Entry: 20 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick