Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- The split-bedroom design of this country home faced with a brick veneer effectively isolates the master suite, providing its occupants with privacy and quiet. Covered porches are found in both front and back, allowing a choice of outdoor venues.
- Raised ceilings are found in both the master bedroom and the central den, where cabinets and shelving flank the fireplace. The formal dining room is open to both the den and the foyer.
- A large bay window in back houses the informal eating area, separated from the kitchen by a handy snack bar.
- The compartmented master bath contains both a linen closet and a walk-in clothes closet, as well as a garden tub, a separate shower and two sinks. On the other side of the house, another full bath with a linen closet is sited between the secondary bedrooms.
- Completing the design is a utility room with a built-in ironing board.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 59' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick