Private Master Suite with Luxurious Bath
About This Plan
- he combination of both hip roofs and gables along with the accents of brick quoins and dentil moulding create a charming elegance to this Georgian ranch. The split bedroom plan in the interior offers privacy for adults and other family members.
- The entrance foyer leads into the open and airy great room with a vaulted ceiling and huge fireplace. A formal dining room is situated between the foyer and gourmet kitchen that has an eating island in the breakfast area.
- All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets. The master suite includes a bathroom with his and her vanities, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Another special feature of this energy-efficient home is the large storage area off of the two-car garage.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick