Proper Tudor-Style Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Quaint, complex pitched rooflines and long, light-filled windows make this home plan a very proper Tudor-style home.
- The formal entry with double doors hints at all the sophistication to come: a library on one side, formal dining on the other.
- The living room is central to the layout with inviting fireplace, screened porch, and outdoor patio all close by.
- The master suit with special ceiling and dreamy full bath (tub tucked beneath corner of windows, separate shower) enjoys main-floor access to the library and a front yard view.
- Upstairs, a lavishly long hallway delivers two dramatic-looking bedrooms, built around a spacious bathroom.
- One bedroom with picture window also features an expansive closet (cedar treatment, optional!).
- Another bedroom with wall-length closet enjoys a backyard view.