Proper Tudor-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Quaint, complex pitched rooflines and long, light-filled windows make this home plan a very proper Tudor-style home.
- The formal entry with double doors hints at all the sophistication to come: a library on one side, formal dining on the other.
- The living room is central to the layout with inviting fireplace, screened porch, and outdoor patio all close by.
- The master suit with special ceiling and dreamy full bath (tub tucked beneath corner of windows, separate shower) enjoys main-floor access to the library and a front yard view.
- Upstairs, a lavishly long hallway delivers two dramatic-looking bedrooms, built around a spacious bathroom.
- One bedroom with picture window also features an expansive closet (cedar treatment, optional!).
- Another bedroom with wall-length closet enjoys a backyard view.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 505 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick