About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Resembling a proud brick Tudor-style home, this design marries a traditional fa'ade with an uncomplicated floor plan. Both the garage entry and foyer lead directly into the home plan's core, where wide curving arches reveal the great room showcasing a fireplace wall with built-ins.
- The fireplace view is visible from the adjoining kitchen. Buffet-style meals will be easy to serve from the kitchen's large island counter snack bar. Besides having windows on three of its walls, the breakfast nook also has a set of French doors that leads to a covered porch with a fireplace and a built-in grill. On the opposite side of the kitchen, a butler's pantry accompanies the formal dining room and leads to a walk-in pantry that is handy for kitchen storage.
- An office with built-ins also is on the main floor. Features include built-in cabinets and French doors that open to a private porch.
- The upper level is devoted to sleeping and unfinished storage. The master suite sits secluded behind a set of double doors. Owners will enjoy a vaulted bedroom ceiling and a walk-in closet, a spa tub, and a large shower with dual shower heads. Two other bedrooms share a hall bath, while a fourth bedroom has its own bath.
- A large bonus room allows owners to customize the space according to their needs, whether for living space, sleeping space, or play space for children.