Public and Private Spaces
About This Plan
- This mid-sized single level Southern home plan provides an assortment of living spaces that enable contemporary families to both share time and find solitude.
- Double doors on the right of the vaulted entry lead into a vaulted media room/study that could also be used as a home office.
- An arched opening on the left goes to the secondary bedrooms and main bathroom.
- Continuing through the vaulted entry, you pass a coat closet on the left, and the kitchen's arched opening on the right. Then the space in front of you opens out into a bright and expansive great room.
- A mess-free gas fireplace nestles into the left rear corner, and windows sparkle across most of the rear.
- Standing in the kitchen, you can converse with people in the great room and dining room, while taking in outdoor scenes as well.
- The raised eating bar that divides the kitchen from these two linked rooms also serves to hide the inevitable clutter of a well-used kitchen.
- A roomy pantry fills one corner and counters wrap around parts of all four sides.
- Just around the corner is a large pass-through utility room with a direct connection to the three-car garage.
- Double doors open into the owners' suite, where a coffered ceiling adds to the modestly elegant ambiance. The suite has direct patio access, a deep walk-in closet, and a deluxe bathroom with a spa tub, oversized shower and dual vanity.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse with house plan 72632DA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms