Pueblo Style Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Flat roofs, soft, curved wall lines, masses of stucco, exposed rafter tails, an arched privacy wall, carriage lamps and a courtyard are the distinguishing factors of this Pueblo-style ranch house plan.
- Inside, twin archways provide access to the beamed-ceiling family room. The modified U-shaped kitchen and its breakfast area are open to the family room.
- The kitchen will be a delight in which to work with its island, pantry and fine counter space.
- Down the hall are four bedrooms and two baths. Each of the three bedrooms for the children is sizable and handy to the main bath with double lavatories.
- The master suite is outstanding. The master bedroom has a view of the patio as well as direct access to it.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.