Quaint and Charming Country Cottage
About This Plan
- The Craftsman porch and brick accents of this country cottage make it perfect as a starter home or retirement bungalow.
- Upon entry, the dining room greets you with a vaulted ceiling and bright bay window. The vault continues into the hearth-warmed living room, which enjoys sliding glass doors to the rear property.
- The kitchen is step-saving and hard-working, equipped with a serving bar that seats two. The master suite has a private bath, and the secondary bedroom has a convenient full bath across the hall.
- A two-car garage completes the house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss