About This Plan
- Dormer windows, a Palladian over the garage and a bayed bump-out add to this home's quaint appeal. Inside, a sweeping, curved staircase dominates the two-story foyer.
- The spacious sunken living room has a front-view bay and a fireplace. The attached dining room has a box-bay overlooking the rear yard.
- The U-shaped kitchen is appointed with a walk-in pantry and a broom closet. The attached breakfast nook overlooks the sunken family room (note the additional fireplace in this living area).
- On the second level are three family bedrooms and a master suite. The master bedroom has a private bath, while family bedrooms share a full bath.
- A bonus room adds 254 square feet of space that can be developed at a later time, if desired.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,262 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 47' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss