About This Plan
- There's a quaint beauty to this European-style home plan with brick exterior, arched windows and doors. Inside, it's set up very well for formal entertaining, as well as comfortable family living.
- Guests will easily feel at home in the spacious dining area and connected two-story grand room.
- The center of family activity will be the keeping room, which is linked to both the kitchen and the sunny breakfast nook. The breakfast area includes a handy built-in desk and opens to a sundeck.
- The master suite, also located on the first floor, is lavish beyond belief. Among its amenities are an octagonal shower, a large elliptic tub, mammoth His and Hers walk-in closets, dual vanities, a compartmented toilet, and a tray ceiling over the sleeping area. Three more bedrooms are on the second level--one with a private bath.
- A three-car garage will serve overnight guests or a multivehicle household.
- See these related 3-car designs: 12006JL, 12151JL, 12019JL, 12057JL (right-side entry) and 12061JL (five bedrooms).
- Get a 2-car side-entry garage with house plans 12094JL and 12002JL (right entry)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,192 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick