About This Plan
- The quaint character of this design is expressed in large arched windows and a stucco and brick veneer.
- The tiled entry provides easy access to the central living room and to a home office with three high windows. This room could easily be a fourth bedroom instead. A 10-foot ceiling tops the living room, where ample light pours in through a row of large windows with a rear view and which also features a fireplace-media center combination.
- A spacious open kitchen is well placed between the utility room with its large pantry closet and the light-filled dining room set in a bay window.
- Nicely isolated, the master suite sports a stepped ceiling and a large window seat in the bedroom. In the luxurious master bath, you find walk-in closets for him and her, as well as a garden tub, a separate shower and twin sinks.
- Completing this charming home are two family bedrooms and a second full bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Deck: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 2"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick