Quaint Charmer With French Flair
About This Plan
- This quaint charmer of a plan has a country French flair that's normally found on larger homes.
- At 1,625 square feet, every inch of this home is worked into an open concept floor plan to create the illusion of space.
- Exposed beams are found throughout the living area, which includes a spacious kitchen, great room with fireplace, and dining room.
- The master suite is located to the left of the entry and features a unique layout that includes high ceilings, his and hers walk-in closets, dual sinks and easy access to the laundry.
- A second bedroom is located to the right of the home off the entry for maximum privacy.
- A two-stall garage makes this home a perfect fit for many families.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 89860AH.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 6
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss