Quaint, Comfortable Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Fresh as a spring breeze, this ranch will withstand the test of time, maintaining its position as an aesthetic standout in the neighborhood.
- Supremely efficient and comfortable, the floor plan links the kitchen, dining area, and living room. The open plan works well for day-to-day family life and also for entertaining. The kitchen revolves around an island with a snack counter. Those who love to barbecue will appreciate the nearby patio, accessible through the sliding doors in the dining area. The living room is defined by a series of columns and features a fireplace.
- In the left wing of the home, the master suite, two additional bedrooms, a bath, and the laundry room are aligned along a central hall.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations, see house plans 69013AM (Craftsman with front-entry garage) and 69250AM (traditional front-entry garage).
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss